Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Livin' on redbull

It seems these days I don't have much time to blog let alone eat or breathe! I'm juggling the kids and I'm overall just loosing my mind! Ballet, Soccer, more ballet, playdates, home school. Eeeesh. I'm pooped-I can barley keep up with it all! I'm pretty much living on sugar-free redbull for the past few weeks. On top of the crazy schedules my kids keep, I also have to juggle my 10,000 sidejobs. Cakes, Photography, Passion parties-OH MY! We are also gearing up for a garage sale so I have cleaned out each and every room and now I'm pretty sure I can't even walk in my garage. I feel so overwhelmed with boxes that I don't even know where to begin sorting it. I have half a mind to just call someone to haul it all away but with the holidays around the corner I could certainly use some extra $$$! So, I'm running around with the kids during the day, trying to get my chores done at night, and editing pictures in between! The photography thing is picking up. I certainly didn't think that I was good enough to make a career of it yet but, I seem to improve a little with each shot and am getting calls for holiday bookings. Thank you LORD! Check out my website to see what I have been up to: www.onlinepictureproof.com/pieceofcakephotography. My ex-husband moved to Dallas this week so I will also be working on adjusting to new schedules as far as his visits with Payton are concerned. On a lighter note, I visited the pumpkin patch 1 too many times last week! I wanted to get some fall pictures of my girls so we went out Tuesday. Taylor and some friends had a playdate there on Thursday, we met my sister and her kiddos there for more pics Friday, and some friends on Saturday to snap some pics of their darling new baby Aiden in his pumpkin costume. I haven't edited Aiden's pics yet or my nieces but here are some of my favorites of my kiddos!







oh and you MUST see Taylor with her friends Aubrey & EmmaNicole. These 3 definetly drew a crowd!
off to bed because my redbull is starting to wear off!








No comments:

Post a Comment