Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm alive!

Okay okay, I know I keep making these false promises of staying on top of my blog but really this summer has been all sorts of insane! I haven't had much time to breathe much less blog! Dave comes home for a 2 week leave in 8 days so you can bet I'll have lots to blog about once he leaves! In the meantime, we need to continue praying for the Aguirre family, if you don't know this story I swear I will update you soon! We've decided that Payton will start Kinder at Midland Classical Academy next month and we are very excited. She will also start a new soccer season soon and she's pretty pumped about that too. So much to update on but, no time now! Heading to San Angelo to visit Christi & Aaron and new baby T! Can't wait to snap some pictures of this little darling! I promise promise promise to start updating more frequently. Oh there's so much to say, I almost don't want to go to bed but, Lord knows this girl NEEDS her beauty rest for the next 8 days ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment