Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hopping on the bandwagon...

As a mother, I completely enjoy talking about my children and their day to day accomplishments. However, as a freakin' human being I have to say there are a whole handful of topics I would like to address that have nothing to do with bowel movements, spit-up, ballet, spongebob squarepants, diaper rash, or Bendaroos. That being said, I have decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. Frankly, these topics that don't involve something relating to my children typically pop into my mind late in the evening when my children are sleeping soundly (FINALLY). I figure tapping away on the old keyboard would be a much more appealing option for releasing my thoughts and feelings of the day then picking up the phone and disturbing my friends from a peaceful nights sleep. So here we are-if you are bored, curious, nosey, or just genuinely interested in my life feel free to peek in periodically and take a little ride in the Latch lane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment